- Kills aphids, mealybugs & mites
- For use on vegetables & fruit trees
Kills Bugs on Contact!
- Controls Aphids, Mealybugs, Mites, Leafhoppers, Psyllids, Scale Insects, Thrips, Whiteflies, and other listed pests.
- For Use on Vegetables, Fruit Trees, Ornamentals, Shrubs, Flowers, and Gardens.
- May Be Applied to Edibles up to the Day of Harvest.
- Contains Specially Selected Soaps (fatty acid salts) Chosen for Effective Pest Control.
- Penetrates the Body of Pests and Results in Rapid Death.
- Effective Against the Adult, Larval and Nymph Stages. Pupal Stages of Some Pests May Also Be Affected.
Ideal for Organic Gardeners
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only as directed. Shake container before use. Thoroughly spray insect pests to wetting on all plant parts, including the undersides of leaves. Repeat treatment weekly or bi-weekly if needed. May be used on edible crops up to and including the day of harvest. Do not use on sweet peas, nasturtiums, delicate ferns. Use with care on new seedlings, transplants and blooms. Avoid spraying during full sun. If concerned about sensitivity of plants, apply to individual plants or small areas of plants and wait to determine if plant damage occurs prior to treatment of larger areas. Will control insect pests such as (but not limited to): adelgids (wooly aphids), aphids, lacebugs, mealybugs, mites, grasshoppers, leafhoppers, scale insects, plant bugs, whitefly, psyllids, spider mites, thrips, tent caterpillars, earwigs, sawfly larvae (pear & rose slugs). For use indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses on : fruit & nut trees (e.g., apples, cherries, peaches, pears, pecans, almonds); corn; soybeans; melons; tomatoes; vegetable (e.g., beans, cabbage, cucurbits, peas, potatoes); figs; small fruits (e.g., grapes, strawberry, raspberry); citrus; houseplants; ornamental & bedding plants; ornamental & shade trees (e.g., birch, evergreens, holly, oak). Storage: Store this product in its original container and keep in a secure storage area out of reach of children and domestic animals. Disposal: If empty-Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled-Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.