Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.