Made with Organic Cinnamon
- Extracted from Non GMO Cinnamon*
- Free of Toxic Chemical Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides & Synthetic Fertilizers*
- Naturally Contains a Full Spectrum of Polyphenolic Compounds Including: Methylhydroxy Chalcone Polymer (MHCP), Cinnamaldehyde, Eugenol, Trans-Cinnamic Acid & D-Limonene*
Due to numerous scientific research studies including those from the Human Nutrition Research Center in Beltsville, Maryland, scientists and physicians around the world are extensively researching the many potential health benefits of cinnamon. Some studies suggest that cinnamon may positively influence blood sugar levels by activating insulin receptors.
Our organic cinnamon exists how nature intended it to be and is free of toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and does not contain any genetically modified cinnamon plant sources.*
QAI Certified Organic Cinnamon Only the Finest Ingredients*
- Contains QAI Certified Organic Cinnamon*
- Non GMO (Non-Genetically Modified)*
- Non Irradiated*
- Free of Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, Synthetic Fertilizers & Sulfites*
- Contains a Natural Full Spectrum of Polyphenolic Compounds*
- 100% Vegetarian*
Certified Organic by QAI
Organic Cinnamon: Naturally containing a full spectrum of polyphenolic compounds including: Methylhydroxy chalcone polymer (MHCP), cinnamaldehyde, eugenol, trans-cinnamic acid and d-limonene.
Greener & Cleaner
Sustainable Forestry Initiative - Certified Fiber Sourcing
Genceutic Naturals - "Next Generation Nutraceuticals"
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For adults: Take one to two capsules daily with or without food. Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Protect from heat, light, and moisture.