For external use only.
Do not use
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- Remove contact lenses before using
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.