When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
Do not use if gel changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use only if tamper evident pull tab is intact.
Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.