Left, center or right - don't lose your chips! Play with chips or whatever makes it fun for you. The exciting game that everyone's getting hooked on.
- Simple to play and fast paced
- Hours of fun for the whole family
- For ages 5+
- For 3+ players
Conforms to the Safety Requirements of ASTM F963
Made in USA and China
To start the game, you need three LCR cubes, at least three players, and three chips for each player. Coins can be used in place of chips for additional players. After determining which player starts the game, the first player rolls the three cubes. The number of L's, C's, R's or DOTS rolled dictate where the player's chips go.
- The number of L's indicates the amount of chips to be passed to the player on the left.
- The number of R's indicates the amount of chips to be passed to the player on the right.
- The number of C's indicates the amount of chips to be placed in the center or "pot."
- The DOTS are neutral and players neither pass nor place chips in the pot for any DOTS rolled.
When a player has only 1 or 2 chips, he rolls only 1 or 2 cubes. If a player has no chips, he is still in the game, but passes the cubes to the next player. The last player with chips is the winner, does not roll the cubes and wins the center pot.
© 1992, 2010 George & Company LLC