- Supports healthy growth and development
- Made with 100% natural fruit
- No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors
- No added sugar
- Your child may be ready if she or he: sits independently; shows excitement when food is presented
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant vitamin C to help support baby's natural defenses
- As healthy as fresh
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 2-3 days after opening. Remove foil seal before microwaving. Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed. The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
Microwave guidelines: Remove plastic lid. Remove foil seal and discard. Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat. Stir. Always test temperature by tasting before serving. Microwave ovens vary. L ess food needs less time to heat. Different foods heat differently.
- Full sized ovens medium (50%) power (between 600-1000 watts): Full pack room temperature - 20 seconds; 1/2 pack refrigerated - 30 seconds.
- Compact sized ovens (less than 600 watts): Full pack room temperature 20 seconds; 1/2 pack refrigerated - not recommended.
© 2009 Nestle