Gerber Cereal For Baby Whole Wheat
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula, Gerber Juice or water) to desired consistency. Or mix with whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Mix with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture.
- Mix 1/4 cup cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
- If mixing with whole milk for children over one year, hear on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Nutri Protect Iron, B, E, & Zinc
Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
GERBER® Single-grain cereals are made with natural grains and gentle ingredients ideal for baby's first food and throughout the first year. Breastmilk or formula is recommended as the main source of a baby's nutrition for the first year. Talk with your doctor about your feeding choices. Infant cereal, such as rice cereal, is typically the first complementary food introduced to infants.
We've introduced the NUTRIPROTECT symbol to help you recognize GERBER foods with important vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and a healthy immune system.
Varieties that grow with your baby. Your baby's first bite of cereal will be the first of many. As you begin to introduce solids, you can control how smooth or thick her cereal is. Gradually, you can add more taste and texture and Gerber makes it easy with cereals for every phase of her development. So even as your baby's taste change, she can still get the nutrients she needs.
Iron is an essential nutrient for healthy physical growth and mental development. One serving of Gerber Cereal provides 45% of the recommended amount of iron.
Gerber Parents Resource Center 1-800-4-GERBER Anytime Day or Night.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
©Societe des Produits, Nestle, S.A
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.66 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.5x 2.0x 5.6
Item Code: 232705
Whole Wheat Flour , Tri & Dicalcium Phosphate , Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil , Soy Lecithin , Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E) , Electrolytic Iron , Zinc Sulfate , Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) , Thiamine Monohydrate (Vitamin B1) , Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12 , Vitamin B12
|Serving Size : 1/4 cup
Serving per Container : 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|