The plus is the extra step to take to break down proteins for baby. This formula begins with 100% whey proteins broken down to be easy to digest. They are called comfort proteins and are designed to help avoid spit-up, fussiness and gas due to whole protein intolerance. This formula also has Nutriprotect, a blend of antioxidant vitamins C & E, zinc and vitamin A for natural immune system support.
- For babies 0-12 months
- Specially made with nutrients found in breast milk
- With Nutriprotect - DHA & ARA for brain & eye development
- Supports healthy growth & development
- Prebiotics to support digestive health
- 12 oz Can makes 88 Fluid Ounces
Use as instructed by your doctor*. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions for preparation and use.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart on package.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.9g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water (Separate enclosed scoop from frame.)
- Cap bottle, SHAKE WELL and feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard
Storage: Refrigerate and use prepare bottles within 24 hours. Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in cool, dry place. Avoid extreme temperatures.
*Good Start Supreme with Comfort Proteins is a routine formula. If you suspect your baby is allergic to milk, use only under a doctor's supervision. As with any powdered infant formula product, use with immune compromised infants is not recommended.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.