With Immuniprotect to support healthy growth, includes a special blend of antioxidant vitamins C & E, zinc, vitamin A and probiotic cultures, like those naturally found in breastmilk. These beneficial cultures, Bifidus BL, offer advanced immune system support. Only Good Start formula begins with 100% whey proteins broken down to be easy to digest. They are called comfort proteins, designed to help avoid spit-up, fussiness and gas due to whole protein intolerance.
- DHA & ARA for brain & eye development
- For babies 0-12 months
- 12.4 oz Can makes 90 Fluid Ounces
NO FUSS ADVANTAGE money back guarantee
- We are so confident you'll be satisfied, we're offering a money-back guarantee on your first can of formula!
- One refund per household with original receipt and UPC code from label. Redeemable only by mail.
Use as instructed by your doctor*. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions for preparation and use.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart on package.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water (Separate enclosed scoop from frame.)
- Cap bottle, SHAKE WELL and feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard
Storage: Refrigerate and use prepare bottles within 24 hours. Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in cool, dry place. Avoid extreme temperatures.
*Good Start Supreme with Comfort Proteins is a routine formula. If you suspect your baby is allergic to milk, use only under a doctor's supervision. As with any powdered infant formula product, use with immune compromised infants is not recommended.
©2009 Nestle, Inc