Our unique 100% gentle soy proteins are broken into smaller pieces to be easy to digest. This formula provides complete nutrition to support healthy growth and development. Milk- and lactose-free to help avoid fussiness and gas due to lactose and milk intolerance.
- DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development
- For sensitive tummy
- For babies 0-12 months
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Ask your baby's doctor about infant formula feeding* including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing formula.
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Step 1: Clean carton top; shake well and open
- Step 2: Using the bottle markings to measure, pour equal amounts of formula and water into bottle
- Step 3: Cap bottle; shake well. Feed baby immediately or refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard
To make approx.:
- 2 fl oz bottle: 1 fl oz water, 1 fl oz concentrated formula
- 4 fl oz bottle: 2 fl oz water, 2 fl oz concentrated formula
- 6 fl oz bottle: 3 fl oz water, 3 fl oz concentrated formula
- 8 fl oz bottle: 4 fl oz water, 4 fl oz concentrated formula
Storage: Cover open carton, refrigerate and use within 48 hours. Store unopened cartons at room temperature. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
Gerber recommends breastmilk as the best start for babies.
*Good Start is a routine soy formula brand containing partially hydrolyzed soy proteins. If you suspect your baby is prone to allergy, use only under a doctor's supervision..
© 2012 Nestle