Gerber Graduates Graduates for Toddlers Lil' Entrees Meal Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Roasted Chicken
- Divider tray keeps entree and veggies separate
- 1/4 cup of vegetables*
- 6 g of protein and 10% daily value for 4 vitamins and minerals
- No preservatives
Made with white chicken meat and packed in seasoned water. Nutrition designed for toddlers. Just right for spooning. Tender pieces with the right size and texture
*As calculated using the USDA, Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs.
- Remove tray from carton and puncture seal on both compartments.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull seal back from pull-tab at the end of small compartment just enough to drain liquid. After draining, remove seal from entire try and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 - 3 days.
Note: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 4.7x 6.35
Item Code: 217127
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid food.
Do not heat in conventional oven.
Caution: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
Mashed Potatoes: , Dehydrated Potato , Water , Nonfat Milk , Butter , Cream , Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil , Salt , Natural Flavor , Gravy , Water , Gravy Mix with Chicken Flavor , Maltodextrin , Chicken Broth , Salt , Yeast (Faex) Extract , Wheat Flour , Chicken Fat , Shortening Powder , Olive Oil , Maltodextrin , Sodium Caseinate (Milk) , Mono & diglycerides , Milk , Autolyzed Yeast Extract , Onion Powder , Garlic Powder , Guar Gum , Xanthan Gum , Spices , Caramel Color , Dried Egg Yolk , Modified Corn Starch , Salt , Carrots , Water , Roasted White Chicken Meat: , White Chicken Meat , Water , Salt , Modified Corn Starch , Salt
|Serving Size : 1 Tray
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 5 g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 g|
|Cholesterol 20 mg|
|Sodium 370 mg|
|Potassium 240 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 g|
|Dietary fiber 2 g|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 6 g||30|
|Vitamin A IU||160|
|Vitamin C mg||0|
|Niacin (B3) mg||10|
|Vitamin B6 mg||10|
|Calories 130 Calories|