Cereals with Vitablocks provide essential nutrition for baby. Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber cereals are the #1 source of iron and 10 essential vitamins and minerals. Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- No added starch, artificial colors or flavors
- Package made without the use of BPA
- Single grain
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist cap back on.
Baby's first cereal feeding: Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to mix directions:
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl
- For baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency
- For toddler: Mix with milk, water, or juice for children over 1 year of age
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
Microwave guidelines for heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4 - 1/3 cup unheated liquid
- Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds*
- Stir to even out temperature
- Test temperature before feeding.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days after opening.
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
© 2014 Gerber Products Company