Gerber Single Grain Cereal for Baby
- Good source of 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and zinc for natural immune support
- No added refined sugar, artificial flavors or color
- Calcium for healthy bones and teeth
- Gentle introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
- Fine texture that is easy to swallow
- Single grains that are easy to digest
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula, Gerber Juice or water) to desired consistency. Or mix with whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard an unfed cereal.
- Mix 1/4 cup cereal with 1/4 - 1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% Power) 15-30 Seconds (If mixing with whole milk for children over one year, heat on High Power of 15-20 Seconds)
- Stir to even out temperature
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Start your child on a course to healthy nutrition. The good nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2. Iron is important for healthy brain development. Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix:
Baby's First Cereal Feeding: Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. warm breast milk, formula or water.
©Societe des Produits, Nestle, S.A
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.64 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 5.4x 7.35
Item Code: 635751
Rice Flour , Soy Oil Lecithin , Tri & Dicalcium Phosphate , Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)Vitamin E , Electrolytic Iron , Zinc Sulfate , NiacinamideA C Vitamin , Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) , Thiamine (Vitamin B1) , Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12A B Vitamin , Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Serving Size : 1/4 Cup
Serving per Container : About 14
Calories : 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|