For external use only-hands. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately..
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not inhale or ingest
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.