Gino's East of Chicago Authentic Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Priced per store
Size/Count 11.0 oz.
- Enjoy an abundance of fresh ingredients
- With signature pizza sauce, golden crust
- Microwave or oven bake at homemore
- Microwave or oven bake
- 0 g trans fat
Since 1966, Gino's East of Chicago has been serving up legendary deep-dish pizza to Chicagoans and worldwide visitors at their landmark downtown Chicago eatery.
Generations of patrons have written their names and noted special moments on the walls which remain today. Lovers of "authentic" Chicago deep-dish pizza savor the abundance of fresh ingredients, cheeses, spices, signature pizza sauce and famous golden brown crust.
Now you can enjoy that same eating experience with Gino's East frozen deep-dish pizza, just don't write on the walls at home.
For best results keep frozen until ready to bake. Oven bake:
- Position oven rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Tip: to catch any overflow, place aluminum foil or a pan on a lower rack
- Remove pizza from carton, throw away plastic wrap & microwave tray
- Center pizza directly on oven rack. No pan needed. If baking more than 1 pizza at a time, place close to center with 2 inches between pizzas
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust becomes golden brown as ovens vary
Tip: After 15 minutes of baking, turn pizza in place 90 degrees and bake remaining 5 to 10 minutes
- Carefully remove pizza from oven and cut into slices. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes or any of your favorite pizza toppings...enjoy
- Remove pizza and microwave tray from carton - remove plastic wrap from pizza
- Slide fingers underneath cooking flaps and gently separate the flaps from the cooking circle
- Place pizza in middle of tray then gently pull tray sides up towards top of pizza
- Place in center of microwave, cook 6 to 8 minutes.* Note: if not a revolving carousel, turn pizza after 3 minutes and cook remaining 3-5 minutes
- Carefully remove finished pizza from tray, cut with a knife into slices. Enjoy!
Do not reuse the microwave tray
© 2012 Nostalgic Food Distributors, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 7.6x 8.8
Item Code: 392616
Dough: Flour , (Wheat Flour , Malted Barley Flour , Niacin , Iron , Thiamin Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Folic Acid) , Corn Oil , Dough Conditioner , (Sugar , Cream of Tartar , FD&C Yellow #5 and Yellow Dyes #6) , Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Yeast , Sauce: Tomatoes in Puree , (Vine-Ripened Fresh Tomatoes , Fresh Basil Leaves , Naturally Derived Citric Acid) , Tomato Puree: Tomatoes , Tomato Puree , Citric Acid , Modified Food Starch , Sugar , Black Pepper , Cheese: Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese , (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk , Cheese Cultures , Enzymes , Calcium Chloride , Rennet) , Sausage: Cooked Italian Sausage Topping , (Pork , Water , Salt , Spices and Spice Extractives , Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed , Paprika , Corn Syrup Solids , BHA , BTA , Soy Lecithin) , Vegetable Oil (100% Soy Bean Oil) , Spice Topping: Romano Cheese , Powdered Cellulose Calcium , Oregano
|Serving Size : 5.5 oz
Serving per Container : 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 36 mg||13|
|Sodium 535 mg||23|
|Total Carbohydrate 32 g||10|
|Dietary fiber 2 g||7|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Calories 445 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 240 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin C 0 units||2|
|Calcium 0 units||30|
|Iron 0 units||10|