Eye irritant. Contains fragrance oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation.
First Aid: Eyes. Immediately rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.