Instructions pertaining to risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING AND SAVE THESE IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS. When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed including the following: CAUTION: To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when a product is used near children. This is not a toy and is not intended for use by children. For adult use only. Do not put fingers or hands into product. Match wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully insert. Rotate plug if necessary. Contact a qualified electrician if plug does not fit. For safe use, plug only into properly functioning 120-volt wall outlets where device is ventilated and cannot contact bed covering or other material. If using a GFCI outlet, test on a regular basis. Do not use with extension cords, multi-plugs or 3-prong adapters. Do not immerse in water. Do not insert anything into outlet above it. EYE IRRITANT.
Contains fragrance oils. Avoid contact with eyes. FIRST AID: EYES: Immediately rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation. Always keep unit/bottle in an upright position. Fragrance oil may leak if bottle is placed on side or upside down and damage outlet or surfaces..