Keep out of reach of children. If an excessive amount of product is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do no use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. When using this product: do not swallow, and avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, or sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Temporary use in cleansing: canker sore, minor wounds or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums. Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth.