For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens or symptoms do not get better within 7 days, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Temporarily relieves the pain and itch associated with minor skin irritations on the foot.
- Provides maximum strength itch relief
- Absorbs excess moisture
- Helps control foot odor and odor-causing bacteria
- Cools and soothes irritated skin