Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream3.6 3.0
Soothing relief for tired, sore, even painful feet. Penetrates, cools and revitalizes ankles, heels, arches, balls of feet and toes.
On your feet all day or experiencing soreness? Then you know – ordinary topical pain relievers don't deliver effective relief, because they aren't formulated to penetrate tough, and often calloused foot skin.
This non-greasy medicated foot cream contains 7 penetrating ingredients so the soothing pain relief reaches the muscles and joints that need it most, for faster, deeper and more targeted relief. There are also 5 moisturizers to help relieve dryness, including aloe and vitamin E.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply generously to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Massage gently for 30 seconds or until fully absorbed
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Close cap tightly after use
© 2012 Chattem, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.1x 6.0
Item Code: 511904
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Irritation or burning develops
Temporarily relieves minor foot and ankle aches and pains associated with
- muscle aches
- muscle and joint pain
Water , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Polysorbate 60 , Cetyl Ester , Stearyl Alcohol , Ethoxydiglycol , SD Alcohol 40 (2%) , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Steareth-21 , Steareth-2 , Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Benzyl Alcohol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Fragrance , Propylene Glycol , Disodium EDTA , Diisopropyl Adipate , IPDI Copolymer , Di-PEG-2 Soyamine , Triethanolamine , Capsaicin , Tocopheryl Acetate