Good Sense Hemorrhoidal Cream
- Rapid Soothing Pain Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort
- Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue
- Protects Irritated Tissue
- Relieves External Discomfort
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- for application in the lower anal canal: remove over from dispensing cap. attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus
- thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Maximum Strength Pain Relief
Smooth Cream Formula With Aloe
Compare to active ingredients of Preparation H® Cream
Store at 20-25°C (68°-77°F)
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17 Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.0x 2.0x 1.3
Item Code: 235314
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have - heart disease - high blood pressure - thyroid disease - diabetes - difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning.
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of rectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
Glycerin USP(14.4%) (Protectant) , Phenylephrine HCl USP(0.25%) (Vasoconstrictor) , Pramoxine HCl(1%) (Local Anesthetic , White Petrolatum USP(15%) (Protectant)
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract , Butylated Hydroxyanisole , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , Glyceryl Monostearate , Laureth 23 , Methylparaben , Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) , Panthenol , Propyl Gallate , Propylparaben , Water (Purified) , Sodium Benzoate , Steareth 2 , Steareth 20 , Stearyl Alcohol , Vitamin E , Xanthan Gum