Good Sense Infants' Concentrated Ibuprofen Oral Suspension (Berry) 50mg
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- do not give longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- shake well before using
- find the right dose on the chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- measure with dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
- dispense liquid slowly into the child's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
- do not use more than 4 times a day
For Ages 6 mos. - 23 mos.
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
Use only with enclosed syringe
Compare to active ingredients of Motrin® Infants' Drops
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Questions or comments? 800-719-9260
Read Instructions Carefully
Child-Resistant Safety Cap
|Weight (lb)||Age (mos)||Dose (mL)|
|Under 6 mos||Under 6 mos||ask a doctor|
|12-17 lbs||6-11 mos||1.25 ml|
|18-23 lbs||12-23 mos||1.875 ml|
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.3x 4.0
Item Code: 187336
This product is not intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofin, naproxen, or others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
- if child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- not been drinking fluids
- lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- give with good or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the child feels faint, vomits blood, or has bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches
Artificial Flavor , Butylparaben , Citric Acid , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Glycerin , Hypromellose , Polysorbate 80 , Propylene Glycol , Water (Purified) , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucrose (Sugar) , Xanthan Gum