The uplifting and nourishing choice of health-minded individuals, yerba mate boasts 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids and abundant antioxidants. Yerba mate is also known for its adaptogen-like qualities, which include reducing the effects of occasional stress. Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world, yerba mate, with naturally occurring caffeine, triumphs as the most balanced, delivering both energy and nutrition.
- Helps stimulate focus & clarity*
- Boosts physical energy*
- Aids elimination*
- Traditionally used to support weight loss programs that include a balanced diet and exercise*
- Each mate tea bag contains the caffeine equivalent of 1/3 cup of coffee
- USDA organic
- Certified fair trade
- Hot mate: Place tea bag in a cup of hot (not boiling) water. Steep 5-10 minutes
- Mate latte: Steep the mate, then add your favorite milk and sweetener
- Iced mate: Steep hot, then add ice and lemon to taste
- To experience the full health benefits of yerba mate daily, we recommend steeping 2-4 tea bags
- Do not drink mate above 150 degrees Fahrenheit
© 2011 Guayaki Sustainable Rainforest Products, Inc.