Halfprin Low Dose Safety Coated 162 mg Tablets
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not take for pain for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Drunk a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over - take 2 - 4 tablets with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 24 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years - Consult a doctor
Half A Regular Aspirin
Protects against stomach upset
©Kramer Laboratories, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 3.0
Item Code: 690515
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms should be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if: Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other drug containing NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of the minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, Halfprin Safety Coated aspirin will not provide fast relief of headaches, fever or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
Aspirin (162 mg)
Corn Starch , Croscarmellose Sodium , D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake , Hypromellose , Methacrylic Acid Copolymer , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Mineral Oil , Polysorbate 80 , Simethicone , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Talc , Titanium Dioxide , Triethyl Citrate