Hot Coffee for One - Served Fast With a One-Cup Coffee Maker
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors' single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup & taller travel mugs
- Two steel mesh scoop filters included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
The Scoop® Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don't stop there. The Scoop® Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: An 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop® Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop® Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There's no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.