Puffs have 1/2 the sugar** and melt in baby's mouth. Packaging is BPA and PVC free.
- Always organic: Never any artificial colors or flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice. Puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals: Enriched with 40 IUs (10%) of your baby's daily value of vitamin D based on the latest recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Contains 25 mg choline for healthy brain development
- Recommended by: Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician and author of The Baby Book
- Best value: This container holds 40% more product that the leading brands*
- We support organic farming. No chemical fertilizers, no genetically modified organisms (GMO's)
- No dairy, corn, or soy
- USDA organic
* Gerber and Beech-Nut 1.5 oz (43g)
** Compared to Gerber (1g) sugar) and Beech-Nut (1g sugar)
Use within one week of opening for optimal freshness.
When is your baby ready for Puffs?
HappyBaby develops only the very best for your baby. You will know that your baby is ready to try puffs when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor.
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces.
- Use their jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger.
Note: It is always safest to supervise a child that is sitting when eating any foods.