For babies ready to move beyond rice cereal. The only baby cereal with probiotic immune support. It is also the only organic cereal with DHA.
- Recommended by respected pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood, Dr. Bob Sears
- Organic goodness: All Happy Baby products are always USDA-certified organic
- Enriched with DHA for brain and eye development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby's growth
- Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby's digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies. Dr. Sears agrees: "Baby foods with probiotics are a great way to make sure your baby's system has plenty of "good bowel bugs." The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body's largest immune organ. The better you feed baby's GI tract, the better you feed baby's immune system"
- 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs)
- No dairy or soy
- Packaging is BPA free
- Certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl. Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula, or water all work fine). Mix until it's the right thickness for baby. Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers. For baby's first feeding: Use 4 Tbsp of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows. Quick tip: Add some of Happy Baby's pureed fruits for even more flavor! Heating Guild : Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature before serving. Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down its composition.