HappyBellies- cereals are the first organic baby cereal to incorporate DHA for brain and eye development and the first baby food to incorporate the power of probiotics for baby's wellness.
Organic + Immunity + A whole lot more . . .
- Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby's digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies
- Enriched: with DHA for eye and brain development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential to baby's health
- Doctor endorsed: Recommended by and developed with Dr.Sears, pediatrician, and author of The Baby Book and The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood
- 100% natural: We support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs). BPA FREE.
- Organic goodness: All HappyFamily- products are always USDA-certified organic
- Lower sodium
- Recommended & developed by: Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician & co-author of The Baby Book.
- Green packaging: The container is made from 62% post recycled content
- No pesticides: We support organic farming. No chemical fertilizers or genetically modified organisims (GMOs).
- Made by: HappyFamily™ - always the best for baby and toddler. A socially resposible company.
Be Healthy, Get Happy!
The HappyBaby Difference
- Enriched: with DHA for brain and eye development, plus iron, vitamins and minerals essential for baby's growth.
- Probiotic protection: Good bacteria specially formulated to help strengthen your baby's digestive system which can protect against the development of allergies. Dr Sears agrees: "Baby foods with probiotics are a great way to make sure your baby's system has plenty of "good bowel bugs." The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is the body┐s largest immune organ. The better you feed baby's GI tract, the better you feed baby's immune system."
Dr. Sears Recommended
Organic nutrition guide by Dr. Sears - At HappyBaby Food, Dr. Sears recommends all natural organic food for babies' developing bodies. Only organic dairy products are free of growth hormones & pesticides.
Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one. We work with Dr. Sears to come up with tasty recipes using only natural nutrition & yummy organic ingredients.
Why Happy Baby?
- Always Organic
- No GMO's
- Minimal processing = delicious food
- Optimally formulated for baby's health by Dr. Sears
- Allergy FREE
- Easy portable packaging that is always BPA free
- No chemical fertilizers
- No genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs)
- We support sustainable agriculture
Made in USA
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine.)
- Mix until it's the right thickness for baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For baby's first feeding: Use 4 Tbsps of liquid for every 1 Tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it breaks down its composition.