This spray kills fleas and ticks with its patented water-based formula. For use on puppies 12 weeks of age or older.
Use only on dogs. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before use
- Hold bottle upright 6 inches from pet. Direct spray towards pet and spray entire coat, pressing dispenser with quick short strokes. Move bottle to get even coverage of coat (until tips of hair are moist)
- Apply lightly and rub into animal's coat. For longhaired dogs, ruffle hair for spray to reach skin
- Recommended dosage: Spray 25-30 strokes for a small dog (e.g. Terrier). Spray 30-40 strokes for a medium dog (e.g. Spaniel). Spray 40-70 strokes for a large dog (e.g. Labrador). More spray may be needed for longhaired dogs
- Ticks are tough - spray directly
- After 10 minutes, dry dog with towel
- Comb and brush coat
- Repeat once a week. Use on bedding and other areas as needed
Storage: Store at room temperature. Disposal: If empty: Do not re-use this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain..
© 2011 The Hartz Mountain Corporation