- Kills fleas & ticks for up to 30 days
- Kills flea eggs and larvae for up to one year
- Eliminates deep down pet odors
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before using. Do apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets either directly or through drift.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application
- Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces or wash them before use
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter treated area until dusts have settled
One 16 ounce canister contains enough power to treat 1 to 2 rooms (200-400 square feet). When using this product at the lower rate, allow the powder to remain in place for 24 hours before vacuuming. Apply powder more heavily to areas of flooring or furniture on which the pets spend most of their time.
- Apply to dry surfaces only
- Do not wet powder
- Do not contaminate feed, water, or foodstuffs
- Do not apply to food processing surfaces or use in food processing areas where food is exposed
- Cover fish aquariums before use
Keep children and pets off treated carpet and upholstered furniture during treatment and while powder is still visible on their surfaces. Carpets: Shake powder evenly across surface. Brush lightly with broom to force power deep into carpet where fleas and their larvae exist. Wait at least 60 minutes before lightly vacuuming to remove visible surface powder. For maximum efficacy, delay vacuuming for up to 24 hours. Upholstery: Remove loose cushions. Sprinkle along creases and into corners. Brush lightly to work powder into folds and creases. Vacuum to remove visible powder on surfaces. Do not use on exposed fabric without first testing on a hidden surface for effects on color (staining) or texture. If powder adheres to a spot, brush out and vacuum that area immediately. When emptying vacuum bag after use, wrap contents or disposable bag in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash. Treat pets with a registered flea and tick control product prior to re-entry. Storage: Store in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets. Container handling:
Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain..
© 2012 The Hartz Mountain Corporation