For external use only. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations.