Restaurant inspired meals steamed fresh! Food in the top, sauce in the bottom... your meal steams fresh in minutes. You pour the sauce!
- 3g fiber
- 17g protein
- 340 calories
For food safety and quality:
- Keep frozen; do not thaw.
- Ovens and wattages vary; adjust cooking times as needed.
- Product must be cooked thoroughly; read and follow these cooking directions.
Microwave: Do not use if film seal is broken. Cook only one product at a time. Do not cook in conventional or toaster oven.
- Remove meal from carton; Place in microwave oven. Meal self-vents, Do not puncture.
- Microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes. The self-venting steaming film may make popping sound. This is normal. - Microwave ovens below 1100 watt may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
- Carefully remove film from top as product will be hot. Remove steamer basket from the outer sauce bowl.
- Stir steamed food into sauce bowl.
- Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165°F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots.
© 2010 ConAgra Foods, Inc.