HeatMax HeatWraps, Neck & Shoulders
Powerful Pain Relief
Plus Deep Muscle Relaxation
- 3 Heat Treatments
Ultra-thin | Air-activated | Odorless | One-time use
- Air-activated: Just open pouch, starts to warm on its own
- 8 hours of pain relieving heat: Long-lasting relief
- Ultra-thin, comfortable, discreet, odorless
- Relaxes tight muscles: Reduces pain with natural heat
From the makers of HotHands
Please read all instructions and warnings before use. To reduce the risk of burns, fire and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the warnings and use instructions.
Open the plastic wrapper when ready to use. Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side. Place on area of pain with adhesive side toward skin. Attach firmly. For maximum effectiveness, you should wear the HeatWrap for 8 hours. It may take up to 30 minutes for the wrap to reach maximum temperature.
© 2009 Mediheat, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.75 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.7x 4.8x 1.7
Item Code: 240837
Do not use this product while sleeping. Check skin frequently during use. This product has the potential to cause irritation or burns. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately. Do not use HeatWraps in the same location for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear the wrap over a layer of clothing and not directly against your skin, as your risk for burns increase with age. The heatwrap pad contains iron that can be harmful if ingested. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heatwrap pad contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately. To avoid the risk of fire, do not microwave this product or attempt to re-heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do not use:
- If your doctor does not recommend this product for you or your condition
- If the heatwrap pad is damaged or torn
- With medicated lotions, creams, or ointments
- On broken or sensitive skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that has occurred within 48 hours
- If you are not capable of applying and removing the HeatWrap by yourself
- On infants and some elderly
- On children 12 and under
- On areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers
- With other forms of heat including electric heat
Ask a doctor before use: If you have diabetes, poor circulation, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or are pregnant.
When using this product: Check skin frequently for signs of irritation, burns or blistering - if found, stop use immediately. It is normal to experience slight redness after removing the HeatWrap. If your skin is still red after a few hours, stop using HeatWraps until the redness goes away completely. If product feels too hot, stop use. Do not place extra pressure or tight clothing over this product. Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor: If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash, or other changes in your skin that persist where the HeatWrap is worn. If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not microwave. For external use only.
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.