HemAway Fast Hemorrhoid Relief Cream4.5 6.0
- To secure child-resistant cap: screw cap tightly.Then turn cap in opposite direction. If clicking sound is not heard, repeat procedure.
Fast-acting and long-lasting relief from painful burning, itching, and discomfort of anorectal disorders including hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and
• Two powerful ingredients: Lidocaine and Phenylephrine
• Maximum strength Lidocaine (prescription strength, 5%) for pain, itching,
and burning relief
• Maximum strength Phenylephrine to reduce swelling and infl ammation
• Aloe, Grape Skin Extract, and Vitamin E to further heal and soothe the area
• Contains permeation enhancers to quickly absorb into the area for
• Child-resistant cap due to formula strength
• Formulated as a non-greasy, odorless, fast absorbing cream
• Petroleum-free formula. No staining or greasy residue on skin or clothing
• Use externally and intra-anally
• 1oz tube (28g)
• Compare to LMX5 and Preparation-H
• Made in USA
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 4.5x 1.0
Item Code: 144268
For external use only.
Allergy alert: Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Temporarily relieves pain, itching and discomfort due to anorectal disorders and temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.
Lidocaine 5%Local anesthetic , Phenylephrine HCl (0.25%)Vasoconstrictor
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract , Benzyl Alcohol , Carbomer , Cholesterol , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Isopropyl Myristate , Polysorbate 80 , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Triethanolamine , Vitamin E Acetate , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract