For external use only.
Allergy alert: Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Temporarily relieves pain, itching and discomfort due to anorectal disorders and temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.