- Safe and Effective
- Fits on any toilet or non-cushioned chair
- For use at home, office, or when traveling
• The HemAway Seat uses your own body’s weight along with gravity to allow the
hemorrhoid to gently and safely retract naturally to its normal internal position.
• Non-invasive, painless, discreet treatment for prolapsed hemorrhoids.
• Fits in luggage for portability.
• No messy ointments to apply or touching of the hemorrhoid.
• For use at home, office, or when traveling.
• The HemAway Seat is designed and manufactured in USA.
The HemAway Seat operates by causing a simultaneous increase in hydrostatic forces externally around the anus and a corresponding decrease in hydrostatic pressures internally around the rectal area. This combination allows the blood trapped in the prolapsed hemorrhoids to gently be returned to the normal circulation pathways. The resulting decrease in size allows the hemorrhoids to slip naturally and without manipulation into the rectal vault.
How HemAway Works:
- Step 1: Place HemAway Seat on toilet or non-cushioned chair* when the hemorrhoid protrudes. There must be skin-to-seat contact to obtain the proper positioning.
- Step 2: Sit on seat with the hemorrhoid centered over the opening.
- Step 3: Apply downward pressure by raising your heels and gently pulling up on the sides of the toilet.
- Step 4: The hemorrhoid returns to its natural, internal position within a few minutes, and relief is felt immediately.
The HemAway Seat's patented seat design naturally shifts your body into a position that causes even the most advanced hemorrhoids to painlessly retract.
See enclosed Instruction Booklet for complete directions for use.
*The Seat is not used for bowel movement or urination.