Important: Hair color can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions.
Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a hair color product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged skin.
- If you have a tattoo the risk of an allergic reaction my be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Developer contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Colorant contains: p-phenylenendiamine, resorcinol, ammonia hydroxide.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in the kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color. Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or permanent waving before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test, according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.