Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water thoroughly and call a doctor. do not take internally. Do not mix with other cleaners or chemicals. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Vapor harmful; irritant to skin and eyes. Read product label carefully. Not recommended for unsealed/worn wood floors. Try first in unobtrusive spot.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.