A family run business staying true to the original pizza recipe using only the finest ingredients when making legendary frozen pizza.
- All natural*
- Real dairy
- No preservatives
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
Quality guarantee: Home Run Inn's commitment to making wholesome and delicious products is your guarantee of satisfaction. If for any reason you're not satisfied, please let us know. Send the UPC code from the box and include the date and store the product was purchased to customer service at: Home Run Inn Frozen Foods, 1300 Internationale Pkwy, Woodridge, IL 60517.Safe handling instructions: This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protect follow these safe handling instructions.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry
- Cook thoroughly
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard
Baking instructions: Remove pizza from all packaging and shrink wrap. Conventional oven:
- Set oven rack to middle position
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza on middle rack. bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Do not use a pan or cookie sheet to bake pizza
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
Ovens may vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary..© 2011 Home Run Inn Frozen Foods