KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
STORE THIS PRODUCT IN AN AREA INACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
Causes skin irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Do not get on skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
- Immediately call a poison control center of doctor
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor
- Do not give any liquid to the person
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
- Take off contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 seconds
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-800-917-5431.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillates - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS.
Contents under pressure.
Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.
NOTICE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.