- Use In Kitchens, Pantries & Food-Preparation Areas
- Kills Fast!
- Kills Roaches, Ants, Spiders, Flies, Gnats, & Other Kitchen Insects
- No CFCs
Contains Botanical Insecticides
Made in USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For indoor use only. Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. hold container upright and aim opening away from people. Shake well before using. Push button down to spray. For crawling insects: Roaches, ants, spiders, waterbugs, silverfish, crickets, centipedes, and sowbugs-Spray into hiding places such as cracks and crevices, behind sinks, cabinets, along baseboards and floors, around drains and plumbing, hitting insects with spray whenever possible. Repeat treatment as necessary. Exposed stages of confused flour beetles, sawtoothed grain beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, granary weevils, and grain mites-Spray into cracks and crevices, around closed cartons or containers or other areas where insects tend to hide. Spray 30 seconds for each 100 sq ft of surface. Keep area closed for 45 to 60 minutes after treatment. Repeat application as necessary. For flying insects: flies, mosquitoes, gnats, wasps, and flying moths-Close all doors and windows. Direct spray to all parts of the room, especially windows and other light sources that attract insects. Keeping can in constant motion, spray room at the rate of two to three seconds per 1,000 cu ft. Repeat treatment as necessary. Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Disposal: Do not puncture of incinerate. If empty-Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled-Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
©2007 United Industries Corp.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.2x 9.3
Item Code: 647586
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing spray or contact with eyes or skin. Wash thoroughly after use. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Do not use near fishbowls or aquariums. First aid: If swallowed-Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled-Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center for further treatment advice. If on skin or clothing-Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes-Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Pyrethrins.1% , Piperonyl Butoxide1%