- REDUCES HEAD AND NECK PAIN with a firm cervical
support that correctly aligns your spine even when you change positions while sleeping. Helps alleviate discomfort from cervical discs, arthritis, whiplash, cramps and spasms. Keeps your neck muscles relaxed, your head comfortably supported and free from muscle tension and stress.
- REDUCES SHOULDER AND ARM PAIN often associated
with a tingling numbness or swelling as a result of sleeping incorrectly on your hand, arm or shoulder.
- CRADLES, SUPPORTS AND POSITIONS the head, neck
and shoulders in a natural, comfortable sleeping position whether you sleep on your back or your side. Muscles relax when the head, neck and shoulders are correctly supported.
- MEMORY FOAM is a space age cushioning material originally designed by NASA. It has unique fluid-flow, self-molding characteristics. It automatically reacts to your weight and temperature, custom molding to your head and neck and readjusting as you move for maximum support and comfort. The deluxe terry cloth cover is soft, comfortable and washable.
- HYPO-ALLERGENIC FOAM PILLOW is ideal for those with allergy to feathers, fibers or dust. Will not harbor mildew. Does not retain odor causing bacteria.
- USE LIKE A REGULAR PILLOW, fits standard pillow cases.
- IMPORTANT: The Memory Foam Ache-No-More Therapeutic Pillow has been designed to help reduce the aches often associated with incorrect sleeping posture. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the elimination of aches from sleeping, however, we think this is one of the best pillow designs to help provide a comfortable, natural tension free, muscle relaxing sleeping posture.
A unique pillow design with a cervical roll and a soft cradle of convoluted foam to correctly position the head and neck while sleeping. It means a better night's sleep and you wake without the common neck, shoulder, back and arm aches or pains. Compare the ordinary pillow to the Ache-No-More Pillow.
THE ORDINARY PILLOW does not provide the support required to align your spine in its natural cervical curve when sleeping on your back or side. Instead, ordinary pillows made with feathers or fiber filled cores are either too soft or too hard, too high or too low. They place your head and neck (cervical spine) in an unnatural position causing undue stress, pressure and tension on your vessels, nerves, neck muscles and ligaments. The results are often tension headaches, muscle spasm, stiff neck, poor circulation and shoulder pain. Also allergic reactions to feathers or fiber filled cores are common.
Provided against Manufacturing Defect for 30 days from date of purchase, must provide BOL information.
© 2008 Hudson Medical Products