Do not use to treat food allergies. As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergens including itchy nose and throat, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, and sinus pain.