Do not use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- More often than directed
- For more than 7 days in a row unless directed by doctor or dentist
- If your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product
If pregnant or nursing, ask a doctor before use.
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persist or worsen
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.