Do not use to treat food allergies.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of indoor and outdoor allergens including itchy nose and throat, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, and sneezing.