Do not use if imprinted cap band is broken or missing. If symptoms persist for more than seven days or worsen, contact a licensed health care professional. Discontinue use if symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (greater than 101°F), or if blood is present in urine and contact a licensed health care professional. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a licensed health care professional before using this product. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a Poison Control Center, or contact the manufacturer at 800/624-9659.