Helps reduce pain and throbbing in headaces and migraines.
A clinical study of I.C.E. DOWN was made at the University of California, San Diego, Medical Center. The research was conducted by: John F. Rothrock, M.D. President, San Diego Cerebrovascular Foundation, Director, UCSD Stroke Center and associate Professor of Clinical Neuroscience.
The study was made over a two month period on patients with migraine (common and classical) and muscle tension headache, or both, to determine the effect of I.C.E. DOWN cold therapy on their headaches.
The results of the study are as follows:
- 73% of the patients improved since beginning the use of I.C.E. DOWN
- 76% said that it reduced pain and throbbing
- 60% said that it lessened the severity of pain
- 58% stated that it helped muscle spasms in the back of the neck
- 83% would prefer using I.C.E. DOWN cold therapy treatments rather than drugs
- 80% would recommend I.C.E. DOWN to friends or family
Made in USA