I.C.E. DOWN Flexible-Ice Cold Therapy Wrap:
- Relieves Pain, Reduces Inflammation
- Comfortable, Adjustable, Reusable
- For Treatment of Back Pain, Joint & Muscle Pain, and Injuries
- 31 in x 7 in
- Medium Wrap with one 19 in x 6 in Cold Pack
- For use on Ankle (under 5 ft, 4 in tall), Small Knee and Forearm
What I.C.E. DOWN Cold Therapy Does...
Applying I.C.E. DOWN to an injury reduces swelling and inflammation, decreases pain and muscle spasm, minimizes loss of function, and promotes healing. Cold therapy is the most widely used therapeutic treatment for acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries and pain management. It is used and prescribed by Orthopedic Doctors, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors and Professional coaches and Athletic Trainers.
I.C.E DOWN Features:
- Gel Formula: The I.C.E. DOWN Gel Formula stays cold longer and provides a quick response, deep penetration, and short freezer recharge time.
- Safe: The I.C.E DOWN Gel is nontoxic, noncaustic, nonstaining, and completely safe.
- Flexible-Ice: The I.C.E. DOWN unique Gel Formula forms ice while remaining flexible and easily molds to any area of the body.
- Double-Walled: I.C.E. DOWN's doubled-walled tube construction prevents the splitting and leaking.
- Portable: The I.C.E. DOWN cold pack is easily transported in a soft or hard-shell cooler and will remain.
- Insulation: The I.C.E. DOWN neoprene wrap provides insulation that prevents cold loss and ensures the maximum delivery of therapeutic cold to the area of treatment.
- Compression: The I.C.E.DOWN wrap provides even compression over the area of treatment.
- Adjustability: The I.C.E. DOWN wrap is covered with Velcro® loop fabric that makes it fully adjustable when using the hook closures. this ensures complete comfort and even compression over the area of treatment.
- Passive or Active: The I.C.E. DOWN wrap is secure. It can be worn passively while resting and it will remain in place during rehabilitation exercises or other activity.
I.C.E. DOWN is a High Quality Health Care Product made of the best material available. It will last through repeated daily use and is the only medical product of its kind that offers a 1-Year Warranty. When stored properly it will last for years and be ready for use at anytime.
Questions? call us toll free 1-866-791-2503
Made in USA
See package insert for instructions.
© ICD, Inc.