- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If redness is present, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all medicine out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not use:
- On children under 10 years of age.
- If skin is irritated or if irritation develops.
- Before using any medication, read and follow label information.
- Keep carton. It contains important information.
For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, simple backache, bursitis tendonitis, muscle strains and sprains, bruises and cramps.